David and Josh dive headfirst into a reflection off of last week’s episode featuring Melanie Johnson, Director of Multicultural Affairs at the University of Texas at Arlington. Asking tough questions like: Should social justice be taught in schools? Is America actually broken? How long should a shower really last?
Tune in for some good ol’ constructive conversation, and as always, let us know your thoughts!
- 2:12 Josh Takes Absurdly Long Showers
- 5:04 Teaching Social Justice in School
- 14:35 Is America Inherently Racist and Broken?
- 21:52 Defunding the Police and Allocating Funds
- 34:58 Buying Black
- 41:27 Feeling the Pressure to Speak Up
- 46:56 Beyond the Branding of a Social Justice Activist
- 60:20 Be a Nice Person